Friday, June 15, 2012

Reminds Me

There's this blog I follow called 2 Boys in Love. It's written by two guys living together and exploring themselves. They're both college students and they graciously share their lives with us in this blog. They are both sweet, loving and are just SO in love with each other.

When I first got Adam Lambert's new album, Trespassing, I found a song on there that reminds me of them. It's perky and upbeat and just a generally happy song about the raw, naked emotion of love. It doesn't have a video of its own (though I really hope he does one!) but this is a great performance of it on AOL Sessions. I doubt Matt and Brad even know I have a blog, much less look at it, but if they ever do, I hope they enjoy the song!


 

*Edit* ~sigh~ Alas, with this blog design, part of the right side of the video is cut off. Just go to Youtube and you can watch the video and watch without missing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment