Monday, June 18, 2012

Love is Always Write

There's an event going on in the Goodreads M/M Romance group like the Don't Read in the Closet series. Pictures are selected and various people write a prompt on what they think the story of the picture is. Then authors select from the options and write the story. I've read all four volumes of DRitC and loved the vast majority of the stories. A few didn't really have happy endings and I'm not fond of that. Reading it this way though... as each story is posted in the group... I'm able to look at the description and not read the ones I think I'll find unsatisfying. I've only had to avoid one so far even though SEVERAL have left me wanting more! There are published authors and not-published authors writing if I'm not mistaken and the stories are so good! I fell in love with one pic and am still anxiously waiting for it to post, but I'm loving reading all the wonderful creations in the mean time. Some are really short, 4-6,000 words, some even less. And then there are some that are longer than a lot of books I've bought! LOL! It's worth a look if you like m/m romance! And check out the DRitC volumes if you haven't already. They're FREE READS ya know!!

(You do have to be a member of Goodreads and the M/M Romance group)

Love is Always Write

No comments:

Post a Comment